Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Deepavali Working Day

Early morning, I'm waked by Ah Gong at 7.30am. My Deepavali holidays' plan is helping my Ah Gong to paint his shop because his shop is closed for renovation.

We reach Puchong at 8.30am and we have "Mushroom Wantan Mee" as breakfast. Work started after our breakfast. Ah gong want me to change his company uniform before i start to paint.

"Baby, 1st step is draw a line, put the masking tape on the line for divide the colour tone, then only u can start paint." instructed by Ah Gong. Paint works seem like very easy, but i still paint out of the line. My Ah Gong just shake his head and don't know what to comment on me. (^_^|||)

At another site, some sub-con doing tiles and plumping works. I just realise that is a young pretty lady doing plumbing work. Nows day women a can do every things as a man did also.

No comments: