Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ah Gong

That is a guy i always call Ah Gong. He is my life partner. We have been together almost 4 years. We falled in love each other when our 1st meet.

Let me talk about him....

A guy have "Garfield's Eyes" +"Fish Tail Eyes" always look like sleepy, bold nose and he got sexy lips. His weight is 72kg + height 165cm. (P/S: He has a big tummy also..Shhh!!!).Ah Gong is a "Apatosaurus" because he just like to eat vagetables. Anyway, he is a great and wonderful guy in my life. He is smart, chariness and lovely.

Hsin work as a service manger in a Car Service Centre, Puchong. He like to play computer games, watch movie and interested in Electronic Engineering. "OLD MAN" likes to tell me about his interesting childhood.eg. how he start his part work when he is 10 years old and still studying.I learn from his story that we have to appreciated with our current life. I'm So proud of him.

Words for Ah Gong:
Gong, I'm so appreciated to have u with me. You always is the 1st person to give me a help and support when i'm facing problems. Sorry because of sometimes I'm not well control my emotion. Thanks for you make my life to be so wonderful and interesting.

3 comments:

Maverick SM said...

He is not ah gong...he is ah kiang!!!


hehehehe.. I am happy to read what you had said. You got the right guy!

Elyn + Tan = An Egg said...

Thanks. Sometimes, i like to to call him "Lao Gong Gong" also.Now add one more, call Ah Kiang!! hahaha

jwblizz said...

ahahahhaha.... Dr. she is not calling him a kuku man. Ah gong is for "lao gong"(husband) that she call in advance. heheheh.